In this episode we are talking to a talk show host, wellness and beauty expert and one of my good dear friends Nitikia Chopra.
Nitika Chopra is a certified life coach, wellness entrepreneur, go to resource for young women around the world and motivational lifestyle guru. Nitika’s on a mission to inspire radical self-love.
We all want to get to the place of ease where you are going on vacations or having more time with your kids at night. It’s easy to look at people around you and think “I’m so far from that. What am I doing wrong that I’m not there yet?” But a lot of times people don’t really get honest about what’s happening before they get to those points in their life where there is ease.
Advice for growing in relationships and connections:
- Nitka came to a place in her career where she was connecting with people out of fear, to realizing the connection had nothing to do with her. What if I came at it from a place of service, where I had no expectations? What can come from that place?
- They will either like you or they won’t. Come at it from a place of confidence and grace and see how you can provide something for them versus wondering if they are going to like you or not. Then at least you’re showing up as your best self.
- Act and do your work with the right mentality
- Instead of creating the niche let it come to you organically over time. There kind of an epidemic of constantly trying to figure things out. Give yourself grace and let things evolve naturally. It’s better to be authentic and real then try to force yourself into something.
- If you’re side hustling you should have a tremendous amount of pride in that phase of your life.
- Be grateful for your job, it’s the reason you’re able to hustle for your dreams. Because you don’t have to worry about your dream creating money for you at this moment. Don’t complain about your job, even if you don’t love it. Have an attitude of gratitude.
- For the person who has just transitioned, congratulations. It’s okay to be excited but It’s a brick in the house, so don’t stop hustling. Don’t think that’s it because the downfall of that will be harder to come back from.