After 24 years in the Professional Beauty Industry Amy Arvary experienced a significant life change. This change left her unable to continue life as she had planned. At her darkest point Amy discovered the Law of Attraction began a daily practice of mindfulness. Her practice led to hypnosis and she acquired a Masters Certification in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Amy's unique approach to healing the mind brings her clients an immediate sense of clarity, confidence and purpose. Across the globe she enlightens audiences and private clients with the secrets to manifesting the successes they desire.
- [01:30] – What triggered you to make a move to start your own business?
- [01:41] - I never intended to start a business. I worked in a salon for a long time and began the transition in hypnotherapy. 2 or 3 years into the practice I realized this could really be something that wasn’t me but it felt right to me.
- [02:37] - In 2009, I started to learn things about the business side. I’m learning every day.
- [03:30] - What is hypnotherapy and who can benefit from it?
- [04:03] - Hypnotherapy is a practice that allows you to get into a meditative mind space and it changes the frequency in which your brain is working and at a different frequency, it clears all the guilt, fear, frustration, anger, etc.
- [04:29] - Mind state – take a look at what’s going on inside of you and use that to direct you more to the direction of what you want instead of the direction that you are being pulled into.
- [04:43] - I stumbled into it organically. I was at a very dark mindset at that time.
- [05:00] – Hypnotherapy allowed me to just dive in.
- [05:57] - Tell us about some amazing stories / people you have worked with.
- [06:30] - Surgeon – I see his patients as a post-surgery therapy. I will help them with behavior modification.
- [09:36] - Worked with athletes too.
- [10:40] - How important is the mind and subconscious to accomplish what you want to achieve?
- [11:36] - It is tremendously important. You have the ability to change with every breath you take. Hypnotherapy allows the opportunity to be able to do that.
- [11:49] -Totally believe there’s a way of being better. You don’t have to do anything except to close your eyes, listen and imagine. Physically – you feel better immediately, lighter, more clear and allows you to be better by default, always.
- [12:30] - What are the daily habits/rituals that you help through your clients right now?
- [13:00] - Become aware of what you’re thinking.
- [14:15] - If your body is responding in a negative way, then it’s not what you really want. If you are trapped in fear and you become aware of that, you should take a deep breath, drop your shoulders and say “thank you”.
- [15:28] - How to overcome mental state when at the lowest?
- [16:07] - There are many unknowns but you start understanding that everything is neutral, nothing is good or bad.
- [16:20] - We label things however we want. Everybody has a different way of interpreting stuff. So, if you are aware that you have a choice to interpret it as a good/bad thing, it frees you up from the pressure.
- [18:55] - What inspires you?
- 1. The people that I surround myself with.
- 2. New ideas – I love hearing lectures of sciences (quantum physics)
- 3. My clients
- [20:43] - Tell us about your free gift (ebook) to listeners:
There’s an audio link at the end of the ebook, you can listen to it every day or at least once a day for a week. After a week, see how you are feeling and how things are manifesting. I’m very confident that things will be improved.
- [23:33] - Hypnosis session.
- Never stop learning
- There’s a big difference from being a practitioner of something and having a business
- You can stumble into something positive even in your darkest moment
- Saying “thank you” (gratitude) heals
- You can find more about Amy Arvary, her programs and how to connect at www.AmyArvaryCS.com and sign up to receive The 5 Steps to Becoming Limitless.